TERMS OF BUSINESS
A. Conclusion of the agreement
- Conclusion of the agreement is preceded by the submission of a query (the query) by the customer. A query may be submitted: in writing directly at the headquarters of Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski, by mail, fax or by e-mail. Request may be submitted by e-mail or by phone
- The received query is subject to a thorough analysis particularly in terms of technical capabilities and best technical and financial conditions of its implementation. After analysing the query, Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski prepares an offer (hereinafter: the offer) and sends it to the Customer via e-mail or fax. The term of the offer is set forth in its content.
- Agreement (hereinafter: the contract) is concluded on the date of order on the basis of the received offer. Placing an order containing any conditions different from those shown in the offer or request or any additional circumstances, will be treated as a new query and will not be implemented.
- Order may be placed in any form, particularly in all forms applicable for submitting a query and via e-mail. In the case of an order placed in a form other than in writing or e-mail, Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski may suspend the implementation of the order until its confirmation in writing. In the case of contracts which value exceeds 5000 zł, the order may be placed only in writing. For orders above 1000zł in total, Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski requires a deposit of 40% of the contract. Placing an order or confirmation of its submission can be made only by persons having the right to represent the Client, what they are required to prove by demonstrating the relevant document. At the request of Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski the Customer is obliged to submit the original of such a document, or an officially confirmed copy.
- Placing an order, means: I) confirmation that the circumstances specified in the query are the only circumstances related to the contract, II) the Customer holds the funds necessary to pay the due fee to Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski, III) accepting all the conditions of the offer, in particular manufacturing technology, quantity, price, timing of implementation, delivery conditions, payment terms, etc., IV) acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The term of the contract is calculated from the day following the day of the order or its confirmation in the cases referred to in point A.4 Terms and Conditions.
B. Design works
- The rules set out in point A shall apply to the agreements, the subject of which is carrying out the design works by Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski, with the following stipulations. The scope of design work, if the offer does not specify otherwise, includes the creation of 3D digital models in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Counterparty. Changing the requirements after placing the order, will be treated as making a new Query, and the contract concluded on the basis of previous inquiries will expire. The costs of implementing such an order, will be imposed on the new order.
- Implementation of design works is proceeded as follows: Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski presents a 3D digital model which is then transmitted to the Contractor for approval. If the contractor approves a 3D model / in writing or orally / – design works are considered complete, and the order is considered implemented. Additional design works following the approval of the 3D model by the Counterparty will be carried out under a separate contract.
- 3D CAD models sent to be printed are not modified by Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski. Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski does not hold responsibility for any errors in the construction of the CAD model meant to be printed that may affect the durability or strength of the model.
- Products manufactured by Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski in different manufacturing technologies, have specific accuracies of shapes, sizes and surface condition characteristic for these technologies. Information about the scope of application of each technology, accuracy shape, size and surface condition are available on the website www.rapidcrafting.com and on the websites of manufacturers of prototype machines used at Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski.
- Choice of the manufacturing technology is made by the Contractor with the awareness of the scope of its use, mapping precision of dimensions and shapes, surface condition. Shape, size and surface condition imperfections characteristic for several prototype technologies do not constitute grounds for complaint.
- Some prototype technologies due to their limitations can not reproduce details of a digital model (elements of less than 0.1mm). The lack of such mapping is typical for prototype technologies and does not constitute grounds for complaint.
- The materials used for the manufacture of prototype details are specialist materials with specific physico-chemical and endurance characteristics. Technical data sheets of the materials are available on the websites of manufacturers of prototype machines or will be made available by the Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski at the request. The Contractor holds responsibility for the choice of the material/technology.
- Due to technological issues, details created in prototype technologies may be manufactured integrally or in parts, which are then combined with each other according to the linking technology, provided for a particular prototype technology. If a commercial offer does not state otherwise, the fact of creating the combined model does not constitute grounds for complaint.
- Objections to the Scope of the Order, resulting from circumstances set out in paragraphs 1-5 above, may not constitute the base for a Complaint.
- The responsibility of Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski for non-implementing or improper implementing of the contract is limited to the actual damage (with exclusion of any consequential damages, including lost profits), and up to an amount not exceeding the salary paid for the product. Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski does not hold any responsibility for the use of the Object of the Contract, in particular its use for illegal purposes, even if the content of the contracts leaves no doubt as to the intent of its use by the Client, and at the same time reserves the right to notify the relevant authorities in any case of this type.
E. Additional services
- In connection with the implementation of orders in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs A and B, Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski may provide the Customer with additional services (hereinafter: Service), in particular lacquering the coatings of ready-made elements.
- Services are carried out in return for payment at the explicit request expressed in the query, under the terms of the accepted tender.
- Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski does not guarantee that the execution of additional services will result with obtaining the desired effect, especially when it concerns lacquering (covering the models with paint coatings). Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski holds no responsibility in this regard.
- Reservations concerning additional services can not constitute grounds for complaint.
- Object of the contract or the project (point B) are provided by Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski via courier (hereinafter: parcel), at the expense and risk of the customer, unless approved offer states otherwise.
- The Client, when receiving the shipment, before signing the acknowledgment of receipt is entitled to open the parcel and to ascertain the state of the received object of order. Signing the receipt of the consignment is a confirmation of the correctness of the implementation of the contract and exempts Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski of responsibility for the state of the delivered object of order.
- Any qualitative and quantitative objections (hereinafter: complaints) should be submitted in writing, within one day from the date of delivery. No notice of reservation within this period, means the acceptance of the order without reservations.
- Filing a complaint does not justify refusal or suspension of payments to Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski, The complaint lodged by the customer who remains in delay with payments, will not be examined.
- The refusal of collection of the posted shipment and its return to Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski will cause the obligation to pay the penalty to Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski in the amount of the ratio of the days the parcel has being stored at Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski and each day, rate representing 0.01% of the contract value
- Confirmation of the offer constitutes an unconditional obligation in particular to make the payment for the order within the time specified in the order. Complaints or another kind of reservations, in particular about the content of the invoice do not constitute grounds for the payment refusal.
- The delay in payment entitles Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski to charge statutory interest of arrears in payment and issuing interest notes.
- In case of delay in payment exceeding 30 days, Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski is entitled to submit the matter to the adequate court and charge the Customer with the additional cost on this account in the amount of 8% of salary, which will be claimed along with the amount of remuneration.
H. Final provisions
- By placing an order the Customer declares that: I) they are familiar with the Terms and Conditions and understood their content, to the extent necessary to consciously process the order and II) they have sufficient financial resources to carry out their duties towards Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski, resulting from contract.
- The issues not regulated shall be governed by the Polish law, in particular by the Civil Code.
- Transfer of receivables under this Agreement requires the consent of the other, Party, except in the case of transfer of the due receivables to Rapid Crafting Rafal Grabowski under the contract, which has not been settled within.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the execution of contracts will be recognized by general courts in Warsaw.
- These provisions do not apply to contracts with consumers defined by separate regulations.
- Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski reserves the right to change these terms at any time without justification. Orders not realized by the date of the amendments’ entry into force will be implemented on the current conditions.
- Conditions shall enter into force on the date of 09/1/2013
- Information on technologies and materials: deviations from the nominal dimensions are unavoidable in the production of plastic parts. Producing conditioned dimensional deviations are due to many reasons such as .: treatment disorders depending on: • uniformity of the formed substance ** machine settings • • • tool temperature ** deformation of a tool under pressure FDM technology Technical parameters: Standard completion time: 3 – 4 working days Standard finish tolerance: +/-0,1mm Layer height: The print is possible in four model layers heights (in the Z axis):0,1mm; 0,2mm; 0,3mm; Maximum workpiece dimensions: Dimensions of the printed details are endless, since the individual parts can be glued together (without reducing their mechanical and visual properties). Size of the largest working chamber is 285x153x155 mm. Minimal wall thickness: 1 mm Material properties at 100% model filling: Melting temperature: 180-230 deg Celsius Tensile strength: 30-32 MPa Deformation at break: 0,15%-0,25% Modulus of elasticity: 1227 – 1455 MPa Flexural strength: 41-46 MPa Flexural modulus: 1310-1455 MPa
CJP technology Technical parameters: Standard completion time: 3 – 4 working days. Standard finish tolerance: +/-0,05mm Layer height: The print is possible in four model layers heights (in the Z axis):0,089mm Minimal wall thickness: 2 mm Maximum workpiece dimensions: Dimensions of the printed details are endless, since individual parts can be glued together (without reducing their mechanical and visual properties). Size of the largest working chamber is 254x381x203mm. CMYK – 6 million colors Resolution: 600x540dpi. Melting temperature: 900 deg Celsius Tensile strength: 14,3-26,4 MPa Deformation at break 0.23% 0.25% Modulus of elasticity: 9.45 – 12.65 MPa Flexural strength: 13-44,1 Mpa Flexural modulus: 6,355-10,68 MPa Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski ul.Baleya 3A/48 02-132 Warszawa NIP: 5262870696 REGON: 146912481 www.rapidcrafting.com
In connection with the entry into force of a Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / WE (RODO) on 25 May 2018
1) Data administrator
Rapid Crafting Rafał Grabowski
ul. Baleya 3a/48
tel.: +48 570 772 885
2) Purpose and basis of processing
Your personal data is collected for the purpose of sending offers of 3D modeling services, 3D printing, visualizations and prototyping as well as architectural mockups.
3) Scope of processing
The scope of personal data subject to data processing by the Administrator includes:
e-mail address of your company
e-mail of a private person if the e-mail belongs to a private person
name and surname
telephone number if it was provided during contact
4) The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. The Data Administrator will cease processing your personal data for the purposes set out above, unless the Data Administrator will be able to prove that there are important legal grounds for the Administrator in relation to your personal data which override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data is necessary for the Data Administrator for the possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
5) Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for an unlimited period.
6) Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities and authorities to whom the Data Administrator is obliged or authorized to disclose personal data on the basis of generally applicable laws.
Personal data may be or is also made available to the following categories of recipients: courier companies, IT, legal or tax software outsourcing services.
Rights of data subjects:
In accordance with applicable law, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete data, limit data processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body.
7) Source of data
The data administrator has obtained your personal data as a result of voluntary e-mailing during contact with Rapid Crafting, finding them on the internet, from advertisements in industry magazines, from phone books and from databases.
– you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawing it,
– you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data breaches the the provisions of RODO
Rapid Crafting – Materia Sp. z o.o.
tel: +48 692 462 339
Created by: www.agencja-wizards.pl
We use modern 3d printing technologies as well as traditional methods of making models, prototypes, short production series and architectural mockups.